Planning is key to healthy eating. If you already have healthy choices waiting in your fridge you are less tempted to choose junk food loaded with calories with little nutrient value.
- One cup of rolled oats
- Two cups of almond milk
- Two tablespoons of yogurt (unsweetened Greek or acidophilus bifidus yogurt)
- One cup of frozen mixed berries
- Two tablespoons of LSA (linseed/sunflower/almond)
- Two tablespoons of wheatgerm
- Sprinkle of slivered almonds
- Sprinkle of coconut flakes
- Drizzle of honey
In a large bowl add the oats, almond milk, yogurt, frozen mixed berries, LSA, wheatgerm and soak overnight in the fridge.
To serve add another tablespoon of yogurt and sprinkle with slivered almonds, coconut flakes and topped off with a drizzle of honey.